Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of infobic Website, located at web address https://infobic.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use infobic if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We own the intellectual property rights for all contents on infobic. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You are subjected to the below restrictions:-
You must not:
- Republish contents from infobic
- Sell, rent or sub-license contents from infobic
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy contents from infobic
- Redistribute content from infobic
We offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions via comment. infobic does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of infobic.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions.
infobic reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that you are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Official Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive.
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.